Wilson announces the release of its 2019 Laver Cup limited edition Pro Staff RF97 tennis racquet! Wilson Advisory Staff Member and tennis icon Roger Federer, whose home country of Switzerland is host to this year’s Laver Cup, will exclusively play with this racket throughout this ATP tournament.
Created with the vibrant Team Europe blue, the racket’s eye-catching design complements the team’s Laver Cup uniform.
Special features include:
- An overall minimalistic design, a signature mark of Wilson performance rackets.
- Addition blue gloss paint accents at the three and nine o’clock positions for visual acuity when it is in motion.
- A silver-etched Laver Cup logo and Roger Federer signature on the inside throat of the racket.
Two models of this commemorative racket will be available for purchase, including the Pro Staff RF97 Autograph (MRP: $249) and Pro Staff 97L (MRP: $219). This limited edition racket will be available for purchase starting September 20, the first day of the Laver Cup.
Fans and players can buy the 2019 Laver Cup Pro Staff RF97 on www.wilson.com and at Tennis-Warehouse!
- Wilson Tennis and Romero Britto - February 22, 2021
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020