It happens once a year, right after we have all stuffed our faces full of tryptophan laced turkey; it’s the biggest shopping time of the year! Regardless of you being naughty or nice this year, someone will deliver a Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or other celebratory day gift your way.
I’m not one to give a history lesson on the origination of Black Friday or Cyber Monday, however; all I know is that it’s the best time of year to get the best prices on whatever you are in search for during the holiday season! And, of course, it’s no different for tennis equipment this year!
My favorite (and probably yours too, at least it better be) online tennis retailer, Tennis-Warehouse, has done it again this year. From what I’ve been told, TW is going to offer HUGE SAVINGS on their tennis equipment. Right now, on the Tennis-Warehouse.com website, the offers are really sweet:
- Get an extra 20% off selected tennis racquets – Deal expired
- Up to 30% off selected men’s and women’s tennis shoes – Deal expired
- Get up to 40% off select tennis bags – Deal expired
- Take up to 70% off men’s and women’s tennis apparel – Deal expired
The deals mentioned above, are just the beginning of a Black Friday tennis gear special, I’m sure that additional items will be added throughout the weekend and come Cyber Monday, things could be discounted even more (this is all speculation). So you should visit Tennis-Warehouse often for their Cyber Monday deals!
**UPDATE** The following offers are still available and need no coupon. Tennis-Warehouse also has some pretty sweet deals going on right now that are not mentioned in the Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale:
- Babolat is offering free tennis string with purchase of any AeroPro GT or Pure Drive GT tennis racquet – choice of Hurricane Feel or Addiction. Click Here!
- Save up to $4 on each set of Luxilon ALU Power and Power Rough – certain quantities apply. Click Here!
- Buy 2 sets of Prince Beast XP tennis string and get 1 set free! Click Here!
- Buy a reel of Tourna Poly Big Hitter Rough, get a 10-pack of Tourna Tac XL free! Click Here!
- Get a free Gosen t-shirt with purchase of any Gosen Sidewinder poly tennis string. Click Here!
I like those deals a lot, it seems to favor tennis strings more than anything else. In any event, I do wish you all a happy holiday, if you don’t celebrate, then I hope you enjoy whatever you are planning to do. Happy shopping at Tennis-Warehouse!
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020