THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED AND A WINNER HAS BEEN SELECTED – COME BACK FOR THE 2014 AUSTRALIAN OPEN GIVEAWAY
It’s time for another TennisThis.com major giveaway! This time during the 2013 US Open, which starts only a couple of weeks from now.
Last year, I gave away a Babolat Pure Drive Roddick, this contest was extremely popular! The lucky winner received and is enjoying his new tennis racquet. So, this year, I wanted to give all of you an opportunity to enter to win a sweet prize!
2013 US Open Giveaway
I feel that the best thing to giveaway is a great product and what better type of tennis product is there to giveaway than a brand new tennis racquet?
So here it is, at the end of the 2013 US Open (after the men’s final) I will select one very lucky winner to win a Mantis Pro 295 tennis racquet! This is the frame that I personally use and have named “Tennis Racquet of 2013.” Of course, that’s not the only thing you’re going to get, I’m going to throw in a Mantis string package as well (a few sets of poly and a few synthetic gut). I’m also going to throw in a special edition 23K Studios (follow them on twitter @23KStudios) Roddick vs. Groth “Battle for the fastest serve 2013”. Super spectacular right?
These are the details (please follow them):
- To enter you must leave a comment about your favorite match of any US Open – Put your entry below in the comments section.
- You must use a valid email address (there have been winners in the past that didn’t use a valid email and missed out on the prize).
- I highly recommend sharing this contest on your Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, or any other thing the cool kids are using these days (doesn’t hurt to follow me either).
- I encourage you sign up for my weekly (sometimes less) newsletter, subscribe here.
- This contest is open to all men, women, children, Capybara’s, and general tennis fans; in all countries.
- Only one winner will be chosen.
- If a winner is selected who happens to live outside of the US, that winner is responsible for shipping costs and any taxes or fees.
- The winner, when selected, will have 24 hours to respond to my email to claim his or her prize!
That’s pretty much it, I wish you all good luck and hope that you will enjoy this unique opportunity to win a very unique tennis racquet!
**I will not sell or distribute your email address
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020