I have been a really good boy in 2011, I did not break a single tennis racquet, nor did I throw a temper tantrum when I hit a bad shot. I have also been really polite when it came to competitive tennis matches; I told my opponents “good luck” before starting the match and even shook their hands after the match – even when I lost! I watched as much as my wife could handle, I witnessed some amazing tennis matches, some new champions, records getting smashed, and even saw a naughty tennis player lose their cool during a tight match. I’ve restrung my tennis racquets with care, always making sure that I’ve done the best that I could and of course ensuring my knots are perfect!
I know, I already have a lot of tennis stuff, however; it is the holidays and since I’ve been an exemplary “nice list” tennis player, I ask for the following:
- A new shiny tennis racquet, I mean, I love the one I currently have, though I’m ready for a change. I know that the 2012 line of tennis rackets are going to come out next month, so this would be an opportune time to pick up a great racquet at a great price! I’ve put together a bunch of tennis racquets that I would use, check them out!
- I go through tennis strings often enough to need a grab-bag of any and all tennis strings, synthetic gut, polyester, and natural gut work just fine! But please, no kevlar tennis strings, my poor elbow cannot take it anymore.
- Because I restring my tennis racquet often, I need something to move the strings into place after I’ve strung them. Do you know of any string straightening device that is easy to use? The String Thing? Yep, I’ve heard about that, I could totally use one to get my strings straight after stringing.
- Oh and I’ve also been needing a backup pair of tennis shoes? I prefer tennis shoes with a 6 month outsole warranty, here’s a quick list of some of the tennis shoes that I would like, size 10.5 please!
- Of course, if you’re feeling really generous and think that I’ve been high on your “nice list”, then I would be thrilled if you brought me a new tennis stringing machine or a tennis ball machine! I hope your reindeer can haul either of them, they are heavy. If not, I hear that Tennis-Warehouse can drop ship them right to my house 🙂
- If you are 100% unsure what to bring me for Christmas, you could always just stuff my stocking with gift cards from Tennis-Warehouse, I’m sure I could figure out a way to use them to get me some of the latest and greatest tennis equipment quickly and at the best prices.
Well Santa, that’s my list of tennis Christmas gifts. I promise I will continue to be good for all of 2012, I will be honest about line calls, and play the best I know how. Not only will I be good, I promise to teach a person the basics of tennis, you know, to spread the good word of tennis.
Don’t forget to check your “nice list” twice to make sure that I’m on there (look near the top of the list) and I’ll be sure to leave out some yummy cookies and a glass of milk for your arrival on Christmas.
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020