New Clash Racquet
Wilson Tennis has just announced a new tennis racquet that will be released early 2019. While I don’t have a ton of information of this new Clash Racquet, but I can tell you it’s been under development for quite a while.
Pick up a Wilson Clash at Tennis Warehouse today!
The new racquet has been playtested at the highest levels (Top ATP/WTA players) and has hit the local courts for a more “grassroots” perspective. The response has been pretty phenomenal from all people who hit with Wilson’s Clash racquet.
Wilson Clash Racquet
Wilson has provided me with some small insights from the playtests:
• Through thousands of elite and amateur tennis player interviews, focus groups and feedback sessions over the past several years, Wilson heard three central needs from today’s tennis racket — power, control, and feel.
• To create this racket, Wilson broke apart every element of the traditional racket design – from the throat to the beam to the strings to the head – to look for novel ways to deliver these critical attributes to players.
• The result of that work is a racket with an incredible mix of high-performance playability and accuracy, which gives players ultimate confidence to hit the shots they want to make and know it is going in.
What does the Wilson Clash racquet look like?
Wilson Clash Specs
|Wilson Ultra Tour|
|Wilson Burn 95 CV|
And this is purely speculation. I mean, I don’t have any way of finding out what the specs are for the Wilson Clash racquet…not yet, at least. When I do get my hands on one, I will absolutely update this post with the correct stats.
Wilson plans to have a global release date for the Clash racquet on February 1, 2019. So keep an eye out!
Latest posts by G.O.A.T (see all)
- Why Andy Murray’s return to tennis after hip resurfacing is a risk - June 25, 2019
- Additional Wilson Clash Racquets Released - June 13, 2019
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2019 - June 6, 2019