THIS CONTEST IS OVER. A WINNER HAS BEEN SELECTED, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
You read the headline right! If you have been following Tennisthis.com at all for the last year, you know that I like to do contests and giveaways during the majors and now that the 2012 Australian Open is about to start, I’m doing it once again! This time though, since new tennis equipment is being released soon, I’m doing my biggest giveaway EVER!
This is probably your only chance to get your hands on a FREE 2012 tennis racket. Only one of the following tennis racquets will be given away by me (tennis string not included…yet):
- 2012 Wilson BLX ProStaff Six.One 90, 95, or 100
- 2012 Head YouTek IG Prestige Mid, Midplus, S, or Pro
- 2012 Head YouTek IG Radical Midplus, Pro, Oversize, or S
- 2012 Babolat PureDrive Roddick, PureDrive, or PureDrive Lite
- 2012 Donnay Formula 100 or Pro One
- A free StringThing for your new tennis racquet
I know, I can’t believe that I’m actually going to give away a brand new tennis racquet! I must really love you people.
Here’s the deal about entering, first sign up for my e-newsletter (it’s a double opt-in so you have to confirm your subscription through an email link…check your spam), then come back to this post and leave a comment about your favorite Australian Open (from any year) moment and which free tennis racquet you would want, and finally spread the word…post it to your facebook, twitter, linkedin, email, or whatever you do to communicate with the world.
Here’s the most important part, I am giving away only one tennis racquet! Entries close at the end of the 2012 Australian Open tennis tournament (after men’s final on January 29, 2012). Winning will be picked at random, if winner does not respond to winning email within 48 hours of email, a new winner will be selected. No purchase necessary. I will contact the winner privately to get the details of shipping and all that jazz (private information will not be posted on site), winner must also be willing to send me a picture of his or her winnings.
Good luck and have a wonder time watching the 2012 Australian Open!
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020