Tennis history has been made again. Wilson Advisory Staff Member Roger Federer set two new Grand Slam records at this year’s Wimbledon Championships. As the only player to achieve eight Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Singles titles and 19 Men’s Singles Champion Grand Slam victories, Roger Federer continues to rewrite the tennis record-books and excite players and fans on the 2017 ATP World Tour. To celebrate Roger Federer’s incredible achievements, Wilson Sporting Goods has created an exclusive “Historic Limited Edition” Pro Staff RF97 Autograph racket.
Only eight of these commemorative rackets have been created, each individually numbered (one through eight) and authenticated by Roger Federer following his championship win on July 16, 2017.
Update: Roger Federer’s Commemorative Racquets On Sale at Tennis-Warehouse!
Each commemorative racket features the following elements:
• A pure white matte paint with a gloss finish on the inside of the racket hoop and throat, which highlights the details surrounding this remarkable accomplishment.
• A specially designed “8” logo featuring an image of Roger Federer’s face.
• Roger Federer’s signature in silver.
• Matching white and silver grommet medallions, as well as a white and sliver “W” butt cap.
The eight “Historic Limited Edition” rackets were autographed by Roger Federer after his Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Singles Championship win. They will be offered on www.rogerfederer.com. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the sale of the rackets will go to the Roger Federer Foundation.
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020