Wilson Advisory Staff Member Roger Federer set a new Grand Slam record at this year’s Australian Open. As the only Men’s Singles Champion to achieve 18 Grand Slam victories, Roger Federer continues to raise the bar, inspire players and delight tennis fans around the world.
In honor of this accomplishment, Wilson Sporting Goods has created an exclusive, limited edition Pro Staff RF97 Autograph racket to celebrate Roger Federer’s championship win at the Australian Open and his professional milestone of 18 career Grand Slams. Only 18 of this commemorative racket have been produced.
Each racket, which carries forth the brand’s new design DNA for its performance rackets, is individually numbered and features the following design elements:
- A splash of bold red on the inside of the racket’s throat highlights Roger Federer’s signature and his 18 career Grand Slam achievement.
- Touches of silver highlight a second signature and an image of his face adds an element of personalization.
- The Wilson logo on the outside of the racket’s throat is made up of the names of each city where Roger Federer has won a Grand Slam.
All 18 commemorative rackets have been signed by Roger Federer and will be auctioned at www.rogerfederer.com at a later date. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the auction of the rackets will go to the Roger Federer Foundation.
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020