Click here to enter to win a brand new 2012 Wilson ProStaff Six.One 90, 95, 100 tennis racquet!
I’m sure you’ve already heard all the buzz about a new tennis racquet coming from Wilson in 2012. I cannot confirm this yet; however, there have been reports that the new model could be used by the great Roger Federer. Currently, Federer uses Wilson’s BLX SixOne Tour (just so happens to be on sale now for $149, coincidence?). The new Wilson tennis racket coming out, I have heard, has secured the name ProStaff Six.One BLX 90.
Who knows if this is actually the new tennis racquet that Federer will use, however; it could very well be. From the spec sheet I found, the following are the specs for the PS BLX Six.One 90:
- Headsize: 90 square inches
- Strung weight: 12.5 ounces (355 grams)
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung balance: 9 points headlight
- Beam width: 17mm flat beam
This also looks like a Federer signature series tennis racquet, so it’s up to you to determine if it’s the new frame Roger will carry in 2012.
I guess I’ll just have to wait for this racquet to be released by Wilson and I’m sure most other manufactuers will be releasing new tennis equipment at the end of the year; it’s time for Head, Prince, and Babolat to put out some new frames.
Here’s a quick video of the the new 2012 Wilson ProStraff Six.One BLX 90:
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020