In correspondence with the 2017 US Open Tournament, Wilson Sporting Goods Co., has partnered with the USTA Foundation to launch the “Ultra Aces” program to help fuel the Foundation’s efforts to grow the game of tennis in the U.S. The program has been created to demonstrate the powerful difference the tennis community can make when it works together to make the sport more accessible.
Ultra Aces Program Highlights:
· The “Ultra Aces” program will kick off with the first round of the 2017 US Open Tournament and will conclude following the Men’s and Women’s Singles championship matches.
· For every ace recorded by a Wilson-sponsored Men’s and Women’s Singles player that takes the court with the brand’s new 2017 Ultra high-performance tennis racket, Wilson will donate $200 and a new Ultra Racket directly to the USTA Foundation.
· Wilson and the USTA Foundation will direct all donated funds generated by this program towards rebuilding tennis in the communities affected by Hurricane Harvey.
· Donated rackets will go towards the Foundation’s Excellence Team Program, which empowers under-resourced youth interested in playing tennis at a high-performance level throughout the U.S.
· Official social hashtag of the program is #TogetherWeArePowerful.
· The 2017 Ultra performance tennis racket line is designed for singles and doubles players who seek a racket that can provide effortless power on every shot while enhancing the effectiveness of their play.
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020