With the US Open just around the corner, Chicago, IL based tennis company Wilson will be celebrating their 40th anniversary of their US Open tennis ball! They will be kicking it off with a incredible opportunity with a Wilson Sweepstakes!
Wilson Sweepstakes 2018
Beginning May 21, 2018, Wilson Sporting Goods will be celebrating 40 years of providing the official tennis ball of the US Open! You will have a chance to win one of more than 120 of the following amazing prizes:
- One Grand Prize: A trip for 2 to Wilson’s annual tennis photo shoot with its WTA and ATP Tour Wilson Advisory Staff players in Palm Desert, CA, in March 2019, AND a second trip for two to the 2019 US Open in New York City! Prize valued at up to $6,000 (USD)!
- One of 40 signed Pro Staff Roger Federer 97 Autograph racquets and Blade Serena Williams 104 Countervail Autograph racquets!
- 80+ $250 Wilson product gift cards (or vouchers). Gift cards (or vouchers) will be awarded weekly.
- NOTE: Each eligible entry submitted is eligible to win one (1) Weekly Prize or one (1) Autographed Racquet Prize, and the Grand Prize. While participants may submit up to ten (10) entries during the promotion period, participants are eligible to win only one (1) weekly prize or one (1) Autographed Racquet Prize, and the Grand Prize during the promotion period.
Participating in the Wilson Sweepstakes is easy. Visit www.wilson.com/usopensweeps and enter by:
- Imputing the unique, one-time use entry code that can be found inside the lid of your new 40th Anniversary US Open tennis ball can. 40th Anniversary US Open tennis balls are now available at your local tennis retailers and online.
- Complete the “Free Code Request” form and a unique, one-time entry code will be mailed to you directly.
The Wilson Sweepstakes is eligible for entry from May 21, 2018 (12:00am CT US) – November 25, 2018 (11:59pm CT US).
For additional information and to review Wilson Sweepstakes rules, please visit www.wilson.com/usopensweeps/rules.
*This Wilson Sweepstakes is open to consumerswho reside in United States, Canada (exclusing Quebec), Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea, and is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, United States.
- Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review - August 22, 2020
- Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets - June 24, 2020
- Wilson Ultra V3 Revealed - March 3, 2020