I bet you do! As you have probably already seen (you can check out our past winner here), I like to give away free stuff during the Major tennis tournaments – Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, and the US Open. Now that Wimbledon is creeping up on us, it’s that time again!
I’ve also decided to sweeten this contest with a FREE TENNIS RACQUET*! I’m not going to break the bank with a $200 stick, so I’ve decided to give away a tennis racket from last year, here are your FOUR racquet options:
Here’s your opportunity to win a free String Thing, a free set of Babolat Pro Hurricane 16 tennis string, A FREE TENNIS RACQUET, and a Tennisthis.com sticker! Again, the String Thing has been autographed by Mark Philippoussis, which is super sweet in it’s own right.
Instead of having you enter by leaving a comment below, I’m going to put a little spin on things and have you answer some tennis trivia, deal?
Here are the trivia questions:
- What type of grass is grown on the tennis courts at Wimbledon?
- Who was in the longest women’s tennis match at Wimbledon and how long was it?
- Who was the first male tennis player to win the Wimbledon men’s singles title as a wildcard player?
That’s is, answer those three questions in the comment section below, which free tennis racquet (from the choices above), and the grip size. Only those with correct answers will be entered in the drawing. This contest ends after the men’s championship finals on July 3rd, 2011. And please subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with other tennis contests and giveaways!
*Tennis racquet will be unstrung and with no cover or bag.
Latest posts by G.O.A.T (see all)
- Why Andy Murray’s return to tennis after hip resurfacing is a risk - June 25, 2019
- Additional Wilson Clash Racquets Released - June 13, 2019
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2019 - June 6, 2019